This modern classic is a luxurious farmhouse cottage only steps away from downtown St. Helena. Enjoy indoor/outdoor living from your living room as you pass through the spacious 9’ Panoramic, glass folding doors onto your 500 square foot deck. Walk or ride into town on your new cruiser bikes (2 included with the house), or relax in the hot tub right off the master bedroom suite. Several outdoor living spaces allow you to enjoy the spacious deck, charming vegetable garden, rear patio, or lovely flower garden with fountain in the front entry. Custom finishes throughout and modern amenities come with a well-designed floor plan that offers complete privacy or the space to easily entertain friends. Redesigned and completely rebuilt in 2018 – 2019, this elegant and beautiful cottage offers a turnkey experience – all ready for your Napa lifestyle!
- Classic Farmhouse Cottage
- Complete Rebuild & Renovation -- May 2019
- 1416 +/- Square Foot Home
- Lot Size: 5445 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Central Heat/AC
- City Water & Sewer
- St. Helena School District
- Vaulted Living & Dining Room Ceiling with Skylights
- 9’ Folding/Sliding Glass Doors in Living/Dining/Kitchen Areas
- Dutch Door Entry
- Wide Plank Oak Floors
- Nest Thermostat for New Heating/AC Units
- Gas Fireplace with Remote Control
- Emtek Hardware
- Gourmet Kitchen featuring Wolf Dual Fuel Stove with Self-Cleaning Oven, SubZero Refrigerator and 2 Freezer Drawers, Bosch Dishwasher and Savona Range Hood
- Hidden Toe-Kick Drawers in the Kitchen
- All New Plumbing
- Navien Gas On-Demand Hot Water Heater
- Duravit Tub designed by Philippe Starck in Master Bathroom
- Toto Toilets
- Frameless, Custom Built, Glass Shower Doors
- Marble Mosaic Floors in Bathrooms
- All New Electric & Cat 5 Wiring
- Recessed LED Lighting on Dimmer Switches with Decora Plates
- Dual Pane Windows and Insulated Walls for Energy Efficiency
- Custom Closets by Closets by Design
- LG High Efficiency 4.5 Cu. Ft. Front Load Washer
- LG High Efficiency 7.4 Cu. Ft. Dryer with Steam Feature
- Durable 500 Sq. Ft. Ipe Deck
- Sundance 5 Seat Hot Tub with Waterfall, Lighting and Protective Cover
- Entry Garden with Bluestone Walkway, 3-Tier Fountain, Drought Resistant Lawn, and Timed Irrigation System
- Vegetable and Flower Garden
- French Drains on Side and Rear Walls
- 30 Year GAF Roof
- She/He Shed for Creative Projects
Napa County’s crown jewel just might be St. Helena. Home to grand vineyard estates that sit behind gated drives and rows of olive trees, St. Helena offers the ultimate in Napa Valley lifestyle: tranquility, relaxation, and refined recreation.
A fabulous main street, restaurants, spas, and shops are a magnet for St. Helena tourists. There's a strong local community feel here as well, with many of the community's historic buildings having been preserved and turned into specialty shops, galleries, and restaurants. Shopping at Goodman’s Department Store on Main Street, with its ornate Queen Anne facade, is a throwback to a simpler time. The annual Napa Valley Film Festival fills downtown with films and filmmakers, chefs, and tasting stations from dozens of local wineries.
St. Helena’s world-class restaurants need top-tier chefs, and the Culinary Institute of America, located in the former Christian Brothers Winery, trains the next generation of culinary stars. The institute also offers hour-long cooking demonstrations for local residents along with full-time, professional-level courses.
Twelve-acre Crane Park on the outskirts of town is home to St. Helena's Farmers’ Market, along with picnic sites, eight lighted bocce courts, and six lighted tennis courts.